Please take a moment to read carefully the conditions below before using the online store located on the website www.margobg.com
This online store located on the www.margobg.com website operates under the laws of the Republic of Bulgaria, in particular the Consumer Protection Act and the Electronic Commerce Act, as well as all regulations applicable in the European Union.
This document presents the General Terms and Conditions by which "Alfa Management Consult - Vasil Georgiev", UIC: 102614133, seat and address of management: Bourgas, 17 "Petko Karavelov" Str., Sells various goods to its users through online shop with internet address: www.margobg.com, (hereinafter referred to as "SHOP", "Vendor", "We", "Us", "Owner", ET "Alfa Management Consult").
The uploading in a usable technical device of the Internet address www.margobg.com will be referred to as USER.
When loading any page of the SHOP with built-in hyperlinks therein, as well as other pages on www.margobg.com or by using or paying products offered by the SHOP, the User agrees, fully accepts and undertakes to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
The user identifies himself to determine his statement of acceptance of the Terms of Service, which is made by the user's IP address stored on the server's log file www.margobg.com as well as other information.
SCOPE OF THE RIGHT OF USE
1. This website has been developed and maintained under the laws of the Republic of Bulgaria. "Alfa Management Consult - Vasil Georgiev" does not guarantee that the content available on / through the website is appropriate, lawful or available in other countries. If you agree to use the website outside the Republic of Bulgaria, you do so at your own risk.
2. You are also responsible for ensuring that all people using the Website through your Internet connection are aware of and abide by these Terms and Conditions in their entirety and any other applicable terms and conditions.
1. You must not use our website in any way or take any action that causes or is likely to cause harm to the Website or to impair its effectiveness or accessibility.
2. You must not use our website in a manner that is illegal, immoral, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with an illegal, immoral, deceptive or harmful purpose or activity.
3. You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, post or distribute materials that consist of or are associated with spyware, computer viruses, Trojans, worms, or other malware computer software.
RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PARTIES
THE OFFERED PRODUCTS in the SHOP are limited to the specified conditions. "Alfa Management Consult - Vasil Georgiev" has the right at any time and without notice to make changes to the published products and prices and all such amendments and supplements shall take effect from the time of their publication on the website of the online store: www.margobg .com
1. "Alfa Management Consult - Vasil Georgiev" and any person involved in the creation or maintenance of this website shall not be liable for damages, including for indirect damages or lost profits, including those of a criminal nature, arising in connection with access or use of this website.
2. "Alfa Management Consult - Vasil Georgiev" and any person involved in the creation or maintenance of this website will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by computer viruses due to the use of the website. Removing materials from this website on a hard disk is entirely at your own risk.
3. The company "Alfa Management Consult - Vasil Georgiev" shall not owe any indemnity or other payments related to the termination of the services imposed by the maintenance of the servers or technologies we perform, damages to the service providers, computer viruses and any other problems outside our objective control.
4. Upon such occurrence, we may terminate access to, or part of, the current website, or close it indefinitely. In addition, we reserve the right to suspend or change any services we provide on this website and to stop publishing our website at any time at our discretion without notice or explanation. Except as otherwise expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon termination or change of website services or if we stop publishing the Website.
5. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all liability relating to the subject of these Terms and Conditions, our website and the use of our website. The present clause does not affect the statutory or other statutory regulations, responsibilities and obligations incumbent upon "Alfa Management Consult - Vasil Georgiev"
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS UNDER THE LAW OF PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA AND CONFIDENTIALITY
DATA PROVIDED BY YOU
2. All data from messages and materials received by users through our contact form, our order form, our e-mail, our feedback form about the products we offer or otherwise should be reliable and not violate the rights of third parties. In the event that you provide us with information about a third party, you warrant that this information is reliable, up-to-date and you have the right to share it with us.
3. You agree that "Alfa Management Consult - Vasil Georgiev" will store this data and use it for the purpose of statistical analysis, development, production, improvement, marketing and / or sale of our products or services and any other non- of these Terms and Conditions.
PRICES OF GOODS AND CHANGE
1. Price. The quoted prices in SHOP and final invoices are in BGN, with VAT included, as well as any other taxes and fees provided by Bulgarian legislation. If necessary, the price is automatically converted into Euro or other national currency.
2. The price of the product and the cost of delivery may be paid in any of the following ways: by cash on delivery - postal money order, bank transfer, credit / debit card and Pay Pal.
3. The SHOP has the right to change the prices at any time, without owing to prior notification to the users. The user is required to pay the price that was current at the time of the order. When prices are reduced, the reduced prices are announced and the new price is placed next to the old one, which is intersected AND IS REDUCED WITH RED OR GOLD COLOR.
4. Delivery costs (shipping costs) NOT included in the product price. It is stated separately in the order and is charged to the price of the goods when determining the final payment price. Transport costs may vary depending on the address given by the consumer to receive the goods. Variants are listed in the Order, Delivery, Payment. Orders worth more than 25 / forty-nine euro /, the user takes advantage of a free delivery.
5. In case of technical errors made by the user in the information provided by him / her during the execution of the order, the SHOP has the right to refuse the execution of the order without paying any compensation to the consumer. In the case of user-paid amounts for a particular order (s) which, for the above reasons, can not be met, the SHOP undertakes to recover them.
Reduced prices are announced as the new price is placed next to the old one, which is crossed AND IS IN RED or GOLD COLOR.
6. Invoicing. The user is obliged to provide all necessary information for issuing an invoice in accordance with the Bulgarian legislation in force. The user is required to provide complete, correct and accurate information about the invoice. THE SHOP will issue to the consumer an invoice for the goods ordered and delivered on the basis of the information provided by the consumer in his order.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS UNDER THE CONSUMER PROTECTION LAW
Consumer information under Art. 47, para. 1 of the CPA:
1. Seat and address of the provider: Bourgas 8000, 17, Petko Karavelov Str., Telephone of the user - +359 887 576 035, www.margobg.com e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, office @ margobg.com
2. The address of the business activity is: Bourgas 8000, 17, Petko Karavelov Str.
3. The supplier of the goods ordered by the online store is "Alfa Management Consult - Vasil Georgiev", UIC: 102614133
4. The characteristics of the products offered in the plaster are described on the product presentation page.
5. The final price of the goods is displayed on the product presentation page next to the product name. The cost of transport shipping costs is NOT included in the price of the goods. It is stated separately in the order and is charged to the price of the goods when determining the final payment price.
6. Online The SHOP does not charge any cost for the use of a communication tool for the conclusion of the distance contract.
7. The terms of delivery and execution of the orders from the SHOP are described in the section "ORDER, SUPPLY AND PAYMENT". The payment terms are listed again in the section "ORDER, SUPPLY AND PAYMENT".
8. Terms, term and ways of exercising the right to return the goods purchased by the SHOP.
The consumer has the right to withdraw from the distance sales contract without giving reasons for this. The period for exercising the right of withdrawal is 14 days from:
• the date of delivery, which means the date on which you or a third party (other than a courier) you specified accepted and physically understands the product; or
• in the case of more products ordered with one order and delivered separately: (i) the date on which you or a third party (other than a courier) and indicated by you have accepted and physically own the last product, or (ii) the date of which we notify you that we can not deliver the rest of the ordered products; or
• in the case of an order related to the delivery of a multi-part product: (i) the date on which you or a third person (other than a courier) and indicated by you have accepted and physically own the last part, or (ii) the date we notify you that we can not deliver the remaining parts.
In order to exercise its right of withdrawal, the consumer must notify the SHOP by indicating the name and address of the correspondence and, if there is such, a telephone number and e-mail address, as well as his decision to withdraw from the contract with an unambiguous application to be presented to the SHOP on a paper or other durable medium.
The user may also fill in and submit electronically the standard withdrawal form (Appendix 1) or another unambiguous email denial application: email@example.com, and in case he uses this option, ONLINE SHOP will immediately send message confirming the receipt of the refusal. In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient for the consumer to send his notice on the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiration of the withdrawal period (14 days after the receipt of the goods).
In the event that the consumer withdraws from the contract, the SHIP will refund all payments received, including the cost of delivery (with the exception of additional costs associated with a consumer's choice of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery method, offered by margobg.com) without undue delay and in any case not later than 14 days from the date on which the consumer informs the SHOP of his decision to withdraw from the contract.
ONLINE STORY performs the refund only on bank or card account of the customer.
PLEASE BE BELIEVED ABOUT BELGIUM FOR HYGIENE REASONS AND ANIMAL AREA IS AVOIDED DURING THE SAMPLE, IN THE WAY OF WHY WE WILL NOT BE SUCCESSFUL TO COMPLY WITH YOUR REFUSAL REQUEST.
ONLINE SHOP has the right to defer the reimbursement of the payments until the goods are returned or until evidence is provided that the goods have been returned, whichever is the earlier.
The consumer should send to the SHIP or return the goods without undue delay and in any case no later than 14 days after the day the consumer informed the SHOP for his / her refusal of the contract.
The deadline is considered to be met if the user sends the goods back to the SHOP before the 14-day period expires.
The consumer is solely responsible for reducing the value of the goods as a result of testing them other than what is necessary to establish their nature, characteristics and good functioning.
Goods should be returned in original packaging in their entirety, complete with accompanying documentation and without damage.
9. In exercising the right of withdrawal, the User shall bear the transportation costs of returning the goods to the SHOP.
10. Goods inconsistencies and claims.
Attention! When receiving the shipment please check the goods in the presence of the courier. Upon receipt of the shipment, you must check the contents of the goods compliance package with the order. In the event of inconsistency of the received goods with the ordered ones, the SHARES shall replace the products at their own expense without any additional fees for the User.
In the case of missing goods ascertained by the User upon receipt of the order, the SHOP may offer alternative products of the same value. If the Customer refuses to replace the products, the SHIP will refund the corresponding amount.
If there is a problem with a purchased product, you can contact our representative by phone: +359 887 576 035. If a defective product is found, SHOP is committed to replacing it with a new one such as transport and other costs of receiving and returning the goods are at the expense of the SHOP.
In the case of violations of the appearance of the goods resulting from transport, you may contact th In the event that we can not reach an agreement satisfying the parties to the dispute and in accordance with Article 148 (4) of the Consumer Protection Act, you may use the following electronic link to the CPC or the online dispute resolution platform ODR Platform) within the European Union: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.chooseLanguage
THE SHOP reserves the right to amend and supplement these General Terms and Conditions at any time, and such modifications and amendments enter into force without the prior consent of the users. Amendments enter into force automatically from the time they are posted on the SHOP www.margobg.com website. The user has the obligation to periodically visit the Terms of Service page to learn about any changes.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS AND TRADE MARKS
1. You acknowledge that our website contains information, data, pictures, graphics, videos, images, sounds and other materials that are copyrighted, trademarked, patents or other proprietary rights.
2. Copyright and related rights in all images, texts, audiovisual works and other intellectual property objects on this website, including the design of this website, are owned by "Alfa Management Consult - Vasil Georgiev" or are included with the permission of the respective owner.
3. The content of the website may not be copied except for non-commercial personal references, all copyright or other intellectual property rights may be retained, and may not be reproduced, reproduced, or otherwise redistributed, regardless of the the objective pursued.
4. Except as expressly provided above, copying, displaying, downloading, distributing, modifying, reproducing, publishing or transmitting any information, text or documents contained on or in any part of the website may not be copied, transmitted or transmitted electronically or physically nor the creation of related works based on these images, texts or documents without the express written consent of "Alfa Management Consult - Vasil Georgiev"
5. No part of the content of these Terms may be construed as implying by default, by any right to object or otherwise any copyright, trademark, trade name, license or right under patents belonging to "Alfa Management Consult - Vasil Georgiev" or third party. The permission to use this website should not be construed as an authorization to use a trademark or any intellectual property property owned by "Alfa Management Consult - Vasil Georgiev" or their respective owners who have provided us with the right and the license to use them.
6. "Alfa Management Consult - Vasil Georgiev" does not take any responsibility for possible violations of third party rights by visitors / users due to misuse of the materials contained on the site.e messenger for the damaged shipment protocol.
ACTUALITY AND ACCURACY OF PUBLISHED INFORMATION
"Alfa Management Consult - Vasil Georgiev" aims to publish and maintain up-to-date and reliable information on a website without, however, guaranteeing and declaring that it is reliable, up-to-date and comprehensive at a particular time. Please note that the information contained on this website may no longer be up to date or fully comprehensive. If you need advice or instructions about our products or services or any doubt regarding the authenticity, completeness and timeliness of the information posted on this website, you should contact "Alfa Management Consult - Vasil Georgiev" and our employees through the contacts listed on this website.
1. Applicable to these General Terms and Conditions is the legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria.
2. The Bulgarian courts have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising or arising in connection with this website and the goods / services offered by it.
3. If any clause of these Terms and Conditions is found to be unlawful, void or legally unenforceable, this does not affect the validity of the other clauses.
4. If any clause of these Terms and Conditions is found to be unlawful and / or unenforceable and that clause is lawful or enforceable, if part of it is deleted, that part will be deemed to have been removed and the remainder of the clause will continue to operate .
INFRINGEMENT OF THE PRESENT GENERAL TERMS
1. The Company "Alfa Management Consult - Vasil Georgiev" reserves the right to claim monetary compensation, as per the law, for any violation of the present General Terms and Conditions.
2. "Alfa Management Consult - Vasil Georgiev" reserves the right to temporarily or permanently block the access to this website from a certain Internet address due to violation of these Terms and Conditions, to delete the profile of the offender and / or to contact your provider Internet and ask him to block your access to this website.
These Terms and Conditions are written in Bulgarian and translated into English. In case of discrepancies in the texts, the Bulgarian text has an advantage and is considered to be correct.
CHANGES TO THIS WEBSITE AND GENERAL CONDITIONS
1. Alpha Mining Consult - Vassil Gergiev reserves the right to change without notice in any part of this website, including but not limited to the products described on the Site or these Terms and Conditions at any time.
2. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions shall take effect from the moment they are uploaded to this website. You are expected to review these Terms and Conditions at certain times in order to be informed of any changes we have made and these changes are binding on you.
These Terms and Conditions are in force as of 1.05.2018.